Besharded is a a Bejeweled clone. Another simple game found on cell phones, computers, Game Boy, and now WOW. This is a game where you swap a shard with another shard next to it in hopes of making a row or column of 3 or more of the same color, causing them to disappear. Fairly easy to pick up, strangely addicting and hard to put down.
Left-clicking on a shard will select it and put a red box around it. You can select another shard that's above, below, or to the sides to have them 'swap places.' However, you can ONLY move them if a row or column of 3 of the same color will be formed. Otherwise, it's an illegal move and you'll have to try a different square. If you made a small line of the same color, the group will disappear and new colors will appear. Every cluster destroyed will add to the gauge at the bottom of the screen. When the gauge is full, you'll move on to a new round.
Pretty much like all other addons. Just copy the contents of the zip file into your Interface/Addons directory. Should be good to go!
To play game, type: /besharded
To show game, type: /besharded show
To hide game, type: /besharded hide
- Customizable grid size. Play the well known 8x8 grid, or push further to a grid up to 16x16 in size.The larger the grid, the more you'll need to clear per round!
- Resizable window (in Options menu)
- Customizable border and background colors (in Options menu)
- Score System (with ability to save/reset your high scores)
- Ability to Minimize and Maximize the game
- Ability to turn on and off the chat messages on game start up
- Ability to turn on and off the game tooltips
- Arcade Panel support!
- Ability to choose different art sets (3 currently)
The forth game in my collection of games, Besharded is pretty much a quick game I made because I got tired of waiting for some groups to start up. I figure that if I play Bejeweled all the time on the bus, maybe I'd play it in WOW. Thus, the game was created. I had a lot of fun making it, and I hope everyone gets as much use out of it as I will.
I can't really think of anything to add to version 2.0. Unless some ideas are thrown at me that I can do, I will probably not persue it. As always, any bugs found or WOW updates will create an updated version of 1.0, but that's about it.
Comments? Suggestions? Bug Reports? Praise?
Check out the forums on this website and visit the Besharded subforum and let me know! Thanks!
Last Updated ( Monday, 16 June 2008 15:01 )